Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Smiles

Grace continues to smile alot and giggle. She is happy and content most of the time, except at 2 am. I wonder if that is when she misses her caregiver most. She seems to enjoy being taken about. We walked to KFC for supper. She absolutely hates taking a bath.

Today we went to a museum and saw a concert. It's amazing how much history this country has compared to the US. Wuhan is very crowded and the air is full of smog.

Tomorrow one person from each family can go to visit the orphanage in Qichen County and also go to where the babies were found. It is a 3 hour drive one way, so they told us not to bring the babies. Jeff will go for our family, Grant and I will stay at the hotel with Grace. Friday we go to Guangzhou.

Also wanted to let you all know that I am unable to read any comments that are posted to the blog from here. In fact, I cannot view the blog as you do. I don't know why. Anyway, I can receive emails, so if you wish you can email us at the address on top of the page.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE the new picture of Grace. She is way too cute.

Tina and Joe said...

Jeff, I drank all of the beer out of your fridge. Do you have any money stashed away in the house so I can buy some more before you get home. Hope you are having a good time. Joe!

Unknown said...

Hello and congrats from the big city. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her. I will have a beer in celebration and Lena will have a glass of champagne. Cheers!!!
p.s. the cows are fine